one of the characteristics of lazy people is sleeping more and sleeping more. You will be happy to know that less sleep is not good for health. Rather, getting at least seven hours of sleep each night is essential for good health. And if you sleep properly, the urge to overeat also decreases, so there is no fear of gaining weight, and the possibility of eating unhealthy foods also decreases. Because if you get enough sleep, the body is in control of ghrelin hormone (appetite hormone). If you have time during the day, take a nap.
2) Spend time with a health conscious friend
If the people in the house say that they are lazy, it is very normal to go out of the house and chat with friends, to go to a friend’s house and spend time lying down. We all have a friend who always tells us to eat well, comes knocking from the gym before hanging out. Spend time with such a friend. This will infect his good habits among you. If you stay with him, your unhealthy habits will also go away.
3) Eat more
What, sounds weird to hear? If you are a person who skips breakfast in the morning and eats two pizzas in the afternoon, then sits down with a bowl of ice cream at night instead of eating in the afternoon – then you need to eat more. But just a little time left. Breakfast is time to dig. Have lunch, eat a snack in the afternoon, dinner at night and then a small snack. Many people think that if I play so many times, I will get fat! But no, if you eat several times a day, you will not feel extra hungry, you will not even want to eat nonsense. And if you play it again and again, your blood sugar will be under control.
4) Eat chocolate
It may be that many have heard that chocolate actually does some good to our health. But of course not candies that are full of sugar, and not extra. Buy a dark chocolate bar for yourself. Eat a little after lunch. This will reduce the desire to eat extra chocolate-candy etaseta. And the BBC says that chocolate reduces our risk of heart disease. So health will be protected in this direction.
5) Drink tea
Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness. Green tea increases our metabolism, mint or mint tea reduces our appetite. And many times we feel thirsty but we feel hungry. Make some tea for yourself at these times. After drinking tea, you can see that your hunger may have disappeared.
6) Drink water
Drinking water is also very important for staying healthy. Wherever you sit with your body leaning, keep a bottle of water nearby. It does not have to go to the filter again and again. Alsemio, stay healthy!
6) Sit with your back straight
One of the hallmarks of good health is well-formed abs. You probably won’t get great abs like celebrities without exercise and diet. But if you want to survive from the hands of the belly like Tanpura, then sit with your back straight. This will strengthen our stomach and back, will digest properly and will be able to say bye bye to muffin top and belly fat.
If you stay in bed all day, your spine will become very stiff and painful. Stretch to remove this inertia. You can easily remove these stretches of Health.
9) Exercise one minute daily
Honestly, just a minute. Researchers at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City recently published in the American Journal of Health Promotion that one minute of exercise is very beneficial to the body. How nonsense we spend a minute! Why don’t I exercise – it takes a whole minute to make this excuse. There is an opportunity to exercise for a minute in between work. Take advantage of that opportunity. Did the bus fail for a while on the way to the office? Run after him before the bus leaves! Having to go to another floor of the building for office work? Break down the stairs without worrying about the elevator. There will be no difficulty in your work with this kind of exercise, but you will realize after a while how much benefit will be due to the loss of some calories! And if you can do one minute of exercise every hour, then there is no point. How to get out during exercise even if you are very busy
1 Follow good hygiene rules
According to the Mayo Clinic, “the best way to prevent illness and infection” is to wash your hands. The main cause of colds is rubbing the nose or eyes while holding germs in the hands. The best way to protect yourself from these germs is to wash your hands regularly. Adherence to good hygiene can also prevent the spread of various deadly diseases, such as pneumonia and diarrhea. This disease kills more than two million children under the age of five each year. Even deadly Ebola virus infections can be reduced by developing common habits such as hand washing.
It is especially important to wash your hands at certain times, so that you can keep yourself and others healthy. Basically wash your hands during these times:
পরে After using the toilet.
• After changing the baby’s diaper or using their toilet.
Clean the wound or cut area before and after applying the medicine.
Before and after visiting a sick person.
Before preparing, serving or eating food.
পরে After sneezing, coughing and sneezing.
পরে After touching an animal or cleaning its feces and urine.
পরে After cleaning the garbage.
And don’t take the issue of proper hand washing lightly. Studies have shown that most people who use public toilets do not wash their hands afterwards, or even wash them properly. How should hands be washed?
হাত Soak hands under clean water and apply soap.
েনা Make foam by rubbing with both hands and also clean the nails, big toe, back of the hand and the middle of the finger.
Rub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
Wash hands under clean water.
Wipe hands with a clean towel.
Although these are very common, they are very effective in protecting against disease and saving lives.
2 Use pure water
In some countries, providing clean water for families is a daily occurrence. However, access to clean water anywhere in the world can be difficult when the main source of water is polluted by floods, storms, broken pipes, or other causes. If the water source is not safe and the water is not stored properly, it can lead to germs, as well as cholera, the deadly diarrhea, typhoid, hepatitis, and other infectious diseases. According to one estimate, 1.7 billion people get diarrhea each year, and one of the main causes is drinking contaminated water.
There are many things you can do to help prevent or get sick easily
Cholera is most often caused by water and food contaminated by the feces of the sick person. What steps can you take to protect yourself from such and other water pollution, even if it happens right after a disaster?
Make sure that drinking water as well as water for brushing teeth, making ice cubes, washing food and utensils or cooking water comes from safe sources; That source could be well-purified water for public use or a sealed bottle supplied by a reliable company.
• If there is any possibility of contamination in the pipe water, boil the water before using it or purify the water using suitable chemicals.
পড়ে Follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using various chemicals such as chlorine or water purification tablets.
ব্যবহার Use a quality water filter if it is readily available and affordable.
যদি Even if water purifying chemicals are not available, use home-made bleach, mix two drops (eight drops in 1 gallon of water) in 1 liter of water, leave it for 30 minutes and then use it.
Always cover purified water in a clean container so that it does not become contaminated again.
• Make sure the water tank is clean.
ব্যবহার Use a water container with clean hands and do not dip your hands and fingers in water while drawing water.
3 Take care of the food
Good health is not possible without nutrition and healthy, balanced diet is needed to get nutrition. Your diet should include salt, fat and sugary foods, but be careful not to overdo it. This list should include fruits and vegetables and a variety of foods. When buying bread, cereals, pasta or rice, look at the list of ingredients on the packet so that you can choose husky foods. Unlike bran-based cereals, they are high in nutrients and fiber. To get protein, eat small amounts of low-fat meat and try to eat fish at least a few times a week. In some countries, plant-based protein foods are available.
If you eat a lot of sugary foods and foods that are high in fat, you are at risk of gaining excess weight. To reduce this risk, drink water instead of drinks that contain a lot of sugar. Eat more fruit instead of sugary desserts. Eat less fatty foods, such as sausage, meat, butter, cakes, cheese, and cookies. And instead of using butter or ghee for cooking, use oils that are good for health.
If you have foods on your diet that contain excess salt or sodium, it can cause your blood pressure to rise excessively. If you have this problem, check the list of ingredients on packaged foods to reduce sodium levels. Use different leaves or spices instead of salt to enhance the taste.
What you eat is just as important as how much you eat. So, do not continue to eat even if you are hungry.
Food poisoning is also closely associated with nutrition. Your food can be poisoned in any food, if it is not well prepared and stored. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), millions of people get sick every year from eating such foods. Although many are able to overcome the long-term effects of these, some lose their lives as a result. What can you do to reduce this risk?
• Vegetables may be fertilized, so wash them well before use.
Wash your hands, cutting boards, cutting tools, utensils, and kitchen surfaces with warm water and soap before preparing any food.
• Never keep food in a place or container where raw eggs, meat, or fish were previously kept so that food does not become contaminated again. Wash any such place or utensil before using it.
্না Cook food until it reaches the right temperature and refrigerate it quickly without eating any food that may spoil easily.
যদি If the room temperature is above 32 degrees Celsius, if there is food that spoils easily for more than an hour or two, discard it.
4 Do physical work
Regardless of your age, regular physical activity is essential for good health. Nowadays people don’t exercise enough. Why is exercise important? Exercising will help you Sleep well.
Build strong bones and strong muscles.
পারবেন Can keep the weight right or bring the weight to the right level.
পারবেন Depression can reduce the risk of disease.
পারবেন Can reduce the risk of premature death.
If you do not exercise, you may be at risk of:
রোগ Heart disease.
Type 2 diabetes.
High blood pressure.
Which type of exercise is right for you depends on your age and health, so it is wise to consult a doctor before starting any new exercise. According to various experts, young boys and girls and adolescents should do at least 60 minutes of light to heavy exercise every day. Adults should do 150 minutes of light exercise or 75 minutes of heavy exercise per week.
Choose the things you enjoy doing. You may be able to do these things, such as playing basketball, tennis, and football, jogging, cycling, gardening, cutting wood, swimming, boating, jogging, or other aerobics. How do you determine which is the light exercise or which is the heavy exercise? Normally you will sweat while doing light exercise but you will not be able to talk while doing heavy exercise.
5 Get enough sleep
The importance of staying healthy can be felt only when you are sick. If the body is not healthy, the mind will not be good. So you have to be striving for the health of body and mind. And there is no need to do anything extra for it. Who prevents you from staying healthy if you follow the rules of daily activities!
1. It should be a habit to wake up after 6 in the morning. In this way, morning light makes vitamin D in the body and air keeps the brain and eyes fresh.
2. If you wash your face in the morning and drink one to two glasses of water, you will not get any stomach ailment easily. Getting up in the morning and exercising, walking and jogging increases the body’s resistance to disease. The body stays healthy.
3. Breakfast is a very important meal – it can either make or break your day. Drink 2/3 glass of water in the morning. Balanced and nutritious food should be eaten. Absolutely do not drink tea / coffee on an empty stomach. Drink tea / coffee at the end of a heavy breakfast.
4. Never drink water between meals. Drink water before eating. Eat less food which will help to reduce body weight. Drinking water between meals interferes with digestion and causes digestive problems. Drink water at least 30 minutes after eating.
5. Lunch should be at 1 o’clock and dinner at 8 o’clock. Because if you eat late in the afternoon, you will eat more, so you will gain weight, and if you eat more at night, you will not have time to digest food properly, which will also ruin your night’s sleep. You should go to bed at least one hour after eating at night.
. You should not drink water from the hot sun. As a result, our body cannot adapt to its own condition, which affects the normal functioning of the body. It is better to drink water with extra rest and a little rest from the hot sun.
1. Black spots on the lips may be due to smoking or any other reason. If you want to get rid of it, you have to soak cotton in raw milk and rub it on your lips.
2. Many people have black spots on their elbows. To remove black spots on the elbows, rub the lemon peel well with sugar. This will remove the black spots on the elbows.
3. Never make the mistake of having breakfast in the morning. There is no substitute for breakfast to gain energy to stay active all day. You can have toast, fruits, vegetables, cheese or milk as breakfast.
5. Pedicure Manicure What problems do you have? If so, whenever you eat an apple from today, pour the peel of the apple on your hands and feet. It will be just as clean as the hands and feet.
6. Get in the habit of eating vegetables and fruits without jumping on rice and vegetables in your daily diet. These foods are rich in vitamins, minerals and respiratory tract. Two cups of fruit and two and a half cups of vegetables should be eaten daily.
7. It is important to take a certain amount of protein for good health. So eat protein-rich foods to meet your needs, such as meat, fat-free milk, fruits, etc.
8. Bad breath is a big problem. Cool your teeth with toothpaste every day and you can still see bad breath. Eat oranges regularly for two consecutive months to get rid of bad breath.
9. When you do physical work, your body weight stays right, high blood pressure decreases. Children and adolescents should exercise for one hour a day and adults for two and a half hours a day.
10. It is necessary to take healthy food out of food every day. Eat apples, nuts, butter foods that are high in protein and carbohydrates.
11. Ankle fracture problem. This is especially true in winter, when the ankles are cracked. You no longer have to worry about creams or scrubs. When the ankle is cracked, apply onion paste. If you do this regularly, there will be no problem of cracked ankles.
12. Be aware of the quality of food. Eat low-fat foods, avoiding high-fat foods. Eat more calorie rich foods.
13. Consult an expert if you want to know any other information for weight loss or physical fitness.
14. Everyone wants their own well-organized and functional body. Meeting these expectations is not an easy task. That’s why you should follow some health tips to keep your health in order. Learn the best 15 health tips for good health.
15. Be careful in taking food. Be aware of cooking food properly, keeping hands clean, etc. It is very useful to be aware of these issues to protect yourself from food poisoning.
16. Be more interested in home cooked food than eating fast food outdoors.
16. Pay attention to nutritious food while eating in restaurants. Order vegetables, chicken, fish, fruits.
17. Children must be given nutritious food as a school tiffin. There is no substitute for eating nutritious and clean food for children to grow up and enjoy good health.
18. All family members sit down to eat together. Studies have shown that when family members play together, the nutritional value of the food is ensured and the mood is better. Be sure to turn off the TV and telephone while eating.
19.Body temperature control, water is a very important element for the flow of oxygen to the muscles. Men should drink 13 cups and women 9 cups of water every day.
20. Drink tea without a few cups of milk throughout the day. Tea will provide anti-oxidants in the body. The body will be fresh and free from fatigue.
21. Sit up straight at work, at school, at college. Otherwise, there may be pain in the waist, back or neck. Instead of sitting still, take a short walk around.
1. Never make the mistake of having breakfast in the morning. There is no substitute for breakfast to gain energy to stay active all day. You can have toast, fruits, vegetables, cheese or milk as breakfast.
2. Make it a habit to eat vegetables and fruits without jumping on rice and vegetables in your daily diet. These foods are rich in vitamins, minerals and respiratory tract. Two cups of fruit and two and a half cups of vegetables should be eaten daily.
3. It is important to take a certain amount of protein for good health. So eat protein-rich foods to meet your needs, such as meat, fat-free milk, fruits, etc.
4. When you do physical work, your body weight stays right, high blood pressure decreases. Children and adolescents should exercise for one hour a day and adults for two and a half hours a day.
5. It is necessary to take healthy food out of food every day. Eat apples, nuts, butter foods that are high in protein and carbohydrates.
6. Be aware of the quality of food. Eat low-fat foods, avoiding high-fat foods. Eat more calorie rich foods.
7. Consult an expert if you want to know any other information for weight loss or physical fitness.
Health Tips Sixth Episode
How much waiting parents for the child. Then one day the child comes to earth. After coming to earth, the responsibility of parents increased even more. The only reason is to raise the child as a human being. Every parent wants their child to develop properly. Parents have to follow many rules and regulations for the well-being of their children from an early age. Because a little carelessness on the part of the parents can put the child at risk and even endanger his life. Today we will give you some very useful tips for your little sweetheart.
1. Make no mistake about letting your newborn baby eat anything other than breast milk. Many people do not drink water, honey, sugar water or Egyptian water without knowing it. It can have an immediate effect on your baby.
2. Do not bathe the baby for the first three days after birth.
3. If the baby does not want to eat, do not try to force feed him.
4. Never leave the baby alone on a high place and you will not go far.
5. Do not apply oil on the baby’s body immediately after bathing. Instead you can use oil before bathing.
. For the first 6 months, do not feed the baby anything other than breast milk.
. If the baby cries, do not suck in the mouth to keep him calm.
. Do not put any food other than breast milk in the baby’s mouth during sleep at night.
9. Many people think that if you have a fever, if you cover it with a thick kantha-blanket, the fever will go down. Don’t forget to do this. Keep it the way the baby feels comfortable.
10. In case of diarrhea or thin stools, give all food along with saline to the baby. Do not stop any food.
11. Never put pressure on the baby with extra clothes.
12. Do not give your child any outside food, food in the fridge for a long time or stale food. Make his own food.
13. Do not try to walk the baby with a walker until the baby can walk on its own.
14. Never give sleeping pills to a child if he has trouble sleeping due to shortness of breath.
15 Many people think that eating bananas, oranges and other fruits makes a child feel cold or grow. This idea is not correct at all. Let your baby eat all the fruits.
16. Do not wash or feed any fruit to the baby.
16. Never give any medicine to your child without the advice of a doctor.
16. Never intimidate a child if he or she does not play or misbehave. This can cause emotional problems for your baby.
19. Never hit the child, explain to him if he does something bad.
20 Never smoke while sitting in front of the baby.
21. Don’t watch any scary movies or dramas with the child.
22. Do not let your baby go to the kitchen or toilet alone.
23. Do not place sharp objects such as needles, scissors, knives in front of the baby.
24. Do not x-ray the baby if the problem is not very serious.
25. Keep all medicines out of the reach of the baby.
Follow all precautions to keep the baby safe. Good luck your sweetheart. Have a smile on your face always.
I am mentioning 21 very important science based Bengali health tips according to the opinion of experts on both health and nutrition. Following the health tips information will help you to create a healthy as well as an improved lifestyle.
We are all very much concerned with less and more health. But in order to be in good health, we need nutritious food, which we are always confused about. In order to lose excess weight, we all go on a diet of eating more or less, which creates a lack of nutrition in our body.
Why is junk food harmful to body health?
Junk food is extremely harmful to the health of the body which is emerging as a threat to our health day by day. Junk food has a lot of calories so it helps to gain extra weight. It has a lot of carbohydrates in the blood sugar level is lost in the balance. Which creates tension, confusion and fatigue in the body.
Cheese burgers, finger chips, these foods contain extra salt or added sugar. Which helps increase the risk of heart problems by raising blood pressure and raises blood sugar levels, thus increasing the risk of diabetes. Junk food does not contain fiber at all, which causes constipation or constipation.
Quit drinking cold soft drinks right now
Excessive cold drinks or cold drinks that, while giving you temporary satisfaction, are harming your body in a variety of ways. Harmful cold drinks contain aspartame, acecalchem, saccharin, caffeine and citric, phosphoric, tartaric acid.
Sugar drinks are directly linked to obesity, type-2 diabetes, heart disease and weight gain, and many other health problems. So if you want to stay healthy, avoid deadly soft drinks.
Drink water in the right way to double the function of the body
Another name for pure water is life. The existence of life without water is unimaginable, but you know what? Surprisingly, drinking a little water before eating can double the number of calories you burn.
Studies show that 0.5 liters of water can increase calories burned by 24-30% in 1.5 hours. If you drink 2 liters of water per day, it provides an additional 98% calorie burning.
However, the best time to drink water is before meals. One study showed that drinking water 30 minutes before each meal (500 ml) can reduce weight loss by up to 44%. So 1 glass of water before eating as an easy way to reduce belly fat, can save you from the worry of accumulating excess fat.
Diet control if predicted future weight gain?
Diet is in a word ineffective and very short term work. You may be omitting the right nutritious food from your diet, which is very important for your body. But an ideal diet table is to use the food list knowing how many calories you should eat.
The way we consider diet is actually a prediction of future weight gain and loss of nutrients in the body. So focus on your body nutrition instead of depriving it. Along with that you should follow a completely nutritious diet as well as ways to lose weight.
Put nuts on the food list to keep good health!
Despite the high fat content of almonds, it is incredibly nutritious and delicious. It is rich in magnesium, vitamin-E, fiber, folic acid, protein, minerals and phyto-chemicals.
Studies have shown that nuts can help reduce weight and belly fat and help fight type-two diabetes and heart disease. So you can keep nuts in your daily routine. Keep in mind that fried nuts have higher nutritional value than raw nuts.
Why not forget to eat enough protein?
Eating enough protein is vital for optimal health. What’s more, these proteins play a particularly important role in weight loss. An organic compound that combines carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen to produce amino acids is called a protein.
Cell growth, cell formation, and depletion are important functions of proteins. An adult needs about 100-150 grams of protein daily and adequate amount of protein lowers blood sugar and blood pressure levels.
Different types of pulses, soybeans, beans, wheat, fish, meat, milk, egg whites and chickpeas are rich in protein. So put protein rich foods in your daily diet.
Eat less sugar.
Raw sugar is one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet, as it can greatly harm your metabolic health. Excessive sugar intake is associated with a number of diseases, including obesity, type-2 diabetes, heart disease, tooth decay, kidney damage and cancer.
Chin also helps in instant energy production in the body, lower blood pressure, depression, oily skin and blemishes. However, sugar should be eaten sparingly, as it contributes more to the benefits than the benefits.
Khawar Khan understands the demand!
The only way to know how many calories you should eat is your height and weight. So to be healthy you should use a diet list according to your weight. This is essential to ensure that your diet is rich in protein, fiber and micronutrients.
According to research, an adult woman needs to maintain an average of 2,000 calories per day and lose 1,500 calories per week (one pound of weight). And an adult male needs to maintain an average of 2,500 calories per day and lose 2,000 calories per week (one pound of weight).
Using the calculator, easily find out how many calories you need to take daily according to your weight. People who eat according to their diet list tend to be more successful in losing weight and sticking to a healthy diet.
However, it depends on age, height, current weight, activity level, metabolic health and much more. But if you take in extra calories than you need and don’t burn them. Then no matter how many health tips you follow every day, you will not get the full success.
Learn the benefits of eating eggs.
An egg is so nutritious that it can almost be called a “multivitamin of nature.” It is an unrealistic fact that eggs play a bad role in raising cholesterol in the body. Eggs are the single most nutritious food on our planet. Significantly, it contains almost all the nutrients needed for good health.
Studies have shown that eggs have no effect on blood cholesterol. In addition, a comprehensive review of 2,63,938 people found that eating eggs had nothing to do with the risk of heart disease.
An egg is rich in 90% calcium, potassium 19 mg, phosphorus 8 mg, selenium zinc, iron, 9.5 micrograms of thiamine, vitamin B-12, vitamin B-6 and pantothenic acid. So
However, allergies include eggs. Those who have excessive allergic problems. It is better to refrain from eating their eggs. This is because the protein in the egg white can cause allergies.
Put green leafy vegetables and fruits on your daily diet.
Vegetables and fruits contain probiotic fiber, vitamins, minerals and many antioxidants and a few effective organic effects. Studies have shown that people who eat the most vegetables and fruits have a much lower risk of long-term heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and constipation and intestinal disease.
You can develop the habit of eating vegetable or fruit seeds, as it contains all the important nutrients like vitamin B, magnesium, protein and iron. For example, 100 grams of pumpkin seeds contain about 600 calories of sugar. So don’t forget to put plenty of vegetables and fresh fruits on the food list.
Requirements for yoga or aerobic exercise.
Aerobic exercise, also known as cardio, will be very important for your mental and physical health. It is especially effective in reducing belly fat. It will help improve health by reducing the fatty harmful muscles created around your organs.
Simple or easy aerobics is walking. In addition to cycling, running, jogging, skipping, roller skating, playing basketball, etc. This leads to a massive improvement in metabolic health, including improved insulin sensitivity in the body.
In addition, researchers put the benefits of yoga above all else in improving the health of science. Improves health, improves posture, increases muscle strength, prevents spinal cord and bone loss, controls blood flow and high blood pressure, controls blood sugar and builds a happy mood with flexibility in your character both physically and mentally.
Remember, those over the age of 40, in addition to suffering from diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure or any other physical problems, they should take medical health tips as advised by the doctor before this exercise.
Do not be afraid to eat mature fat!
There is controversy over mature fat, which we all know more or less. It is true that synthetic fats increase the level of cholesterol in the body, although it raises HDL (good) cholesterol but also lowers the LDL (bad) particles in your body, which is related to the risk of heart disease.
New research among thousands of people has raised questions about the link between eating synthetic fats and heart disease. So dosage should be understood with a little caution, but should not be omitted from the food list altogether.
Put fatty fish on your daily diet.
Fish is a great source of good fats, it contains high quality protein. This is especially true of fatty fish, which is rich in omega-3, fatty acids and other nutrients, including protein.
Use spices in cooking.
Incredibly healthy medicinal properties exist in spices, which play a leading role in providing health benefits. For example, both ginger and turmeric have strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, helping to excrete toxins like toxins from the body and reduce the risk of cancer. So to give the body the strong benefits of spices, try to include them in your diet as much as possible.
Avoid smoking or drugs!
If you smoke or abuse drugs, solve that problem first. If you drink alcohol, do it in moderation and if you drink too much, consider avoiding it altogether. Because it is making you physically and financially exhausted.
For a man, five cigarettes a week and one bottle of wine are equally harmful.