1. The presence of vitamin A in fish eggs keeps the eyes well.
2. Eating fish eggs clears the blood and increases hemoglobin. This results in relief from anemia.
3. The bones are stiff. Because fish eggs contain vitamin D.
4. Having vitamin D also keeps the teeth healthy.
5. As a result of having vitamin D, fish eggs are also good for those who have heart disease.
. Alzheimer’s patients can also eat fish eggs, will benefit.
. This food is also very beneficial for patients with high blood pressure