Exercise again after working tirelessly all day outside? Do you think that you will get more and more tired? But not that. Rather get the opposite result. Exercise will rather make you more refreshed, keep the mind cheerful, it will bring you back the energy lost throughout the day. Even removes bad thoughts! If you don’t believe, you can check it yourself from today and see its special benefits.
Write by hand to increase brain function:
We are now accustomed to doing all kinds of writing work by computer. But a special study shows that the most effective way to remember something is to try to remember it by hand. It is known that your brain is more alert. Remember that we used to memorize the lessons in our childhood! From now on, whatever you learn, if you always want to remember without typing on the computer, write it down on a pen and paper, you will remember more. It will be as good as your handwriting on the one hand and will have a special ability to remember you on the other hand.
Spend less time together to maintain a good relationship:
Spending time together all the time, going everywhere at the same time, going somewhere together does not increase the intimacy of your relationship. Rather, it is more likely to lose your person. This can lead to frustration, existential crisis, etc. in you. On the other hand, it can be difficult to understand your partner in this way. It is best to be alone for a while, try to give yourself time.
To lose weight, do not eat diet carbonated beverages or unsweetened drinks:
You can choose diet Coca-Cola, Pepsi to lose weight. A special study has shown that those who drink diet soda are consuming much more calories. Another study from the University of Texas found that those who drank diet soda had an 80 percent more obese waist in 10 years, much more than those who did not drink diet soda. So if you drink regular diet carbonated beverages or unsweetened drinks, it has special benefits for you as well as less fatigue.
Eat hot on hot days, not cold:
What do you eat on a hot summer morning, hot or cold, a mug of coffee or a cup of tea? Of course cold coffee or tea! You make this kind of common mistake! Did you know that it is more likely to catch a cold? Studies show that eating hot food keeps you cool. Because, on a hot day, the body temperature rises due to sweating, and sweating is especially important for the body!
Energy drinks are not a tiring time:
You know what Energy drinks are usually 8 times more caffeinated than coffee. But energy drinks create energy for a short period of time, which becomes even more harmful to your health. It makes you nervous rather than beneficial, it increases your pulse. As a result, even if you get instant energy, the fall makes you weaker and you fall asleep faster, leaving the body. Which does more harm than good to the body.
Gain weight to fit small clothes:
Short clothes usually depend on the type of muscle in the body. When you exercise regularly, you do not lose weight but gain weight. So you can easily wear the clothes of your choice used before. Do you know why it is? Because exercise reduces your excess fat. Lean muscle usually takes up less space, so it is easier to wear old clothes even if you gain weight.
Eat less protein foods:
We often see that when we eat less carbohydrates we eat so little that we feel hungry for a while. What do you think you will eat then? Experts say that in this case, you can eat protein foods such as nuts and cheese. Some of you think that they contain a lot of fat, but not so much. However, this type of food will keep you from feeling hungry for a long time. This will reduce your feeling of hunger quickly and you will be able to spend a lot of time without eating heavy meals.
Do not brush your teeth immediately after eating:
You usually brush your teeth to keep your teeth healthy. But that is not what you will brush your teeth right after eating. You may be at a disadvantage because the chemicals in toothpaste react with your food to cause tooth loss. So wait a while after you eat dinner. There is nothing wrong with taking a short walk at this time. Walking is a kind of exercise.
> Eat lots of fish if you have a headache. Fish oil is very effective in preventing headaches. Ginger can be eaten. It is especially effective in curing inflammation and pain.
> If you have a fever, you can eat yogurt. You can also eat honey.
> Eat tea to prevent stroke. Various studies have shown that regular consumption of tea can not accumulate fat in the arteries. As a result, the risk is reduced a lot.
> Honey is effective in insomnia.
> Eat onions for asthma. It plays a positive role in preventing respiratory contractions.
> Banana, ginger can be eaten for stomach ailments. Ginger relieves morning sickness and nausea.
> If you feel cold, eat garlic.
> Cabbage is effective in preventing breast cancer.
> Cabbage is especially useful in ulcer problems. The food in it helps to heal gastric and duodenal ulcers.
> Honey has many qualities. Honey is especially effective for various physical problems including numbness, sore throat, stress, anemia, osteoporosis and migraine.
1) To increase the radiance of your skin, chew 15 grams of anise regularly every day. It can be seen that in a very short time the blood is purified and your skin is starting to become brighter.
2) If you want to keep the beauty of your hands and feet intact, rub apple peel on your hands and feet regularly. This will make the hands and feet look much whiter than before and the black spots will be removed very easily.
3) Eat tea regularly to prevent your stroke. Studies have shown that regular consumption of tea prevents fat from building up in our arteries. As a result, the risk of stroke is greatly reduced.
4) To get rid of excessive dryness in your body, apply honey, milk and besan paste on the face regularly. This will remove the wrinkles on your skin.
5) If you get black spots on your lips, wipe your lips by soaking cotton in raw milk. If you do this regularly, the black spots on the lips will go away a lot.
6) Tomato juice and milk mixed together for some time if applied to the face will reduce the feeling of sunburn.
6) Honey, which is known to all of us, has many qualities. Honey is especially effective in various physical problems including numbness, sore throat, anemia, osteoporosis, stress, migraine in our body.
6) If you want to remove the black mark on your elbows, from now on, rub the lemon peel well with a tin. Do it regularly for a few days at least 2 weeks. This will leave stains on your elbows and the elbows will be soft.
9) The face carries our identity. If this beautiful face is full of bruises then your beauty is ruined. In this case, you can regularly rub garlic clove on the acne. Acne can quickly go away from your face.
10) To get rid of ligamentation or black spots on your body forever, mix the juice of potato, lemon and cucumber together and mix half a teaspoon of glycerin in it and apply it on the skin of the part of the body where the spots have appeared. Get very good results.
11) If the headache problem is strong, then eat a lot of fish regularly to overcome this problem. Because fish oil plays a very effective role in preventing headaches. Moreover, you can eat more ginger. Because ginger is especially effective in curing inflammation and pain.
12) To stop your hair fall, you can apply amla and shikakai oil on your head regularly. And if the ankle is very cracked, apply onion paste on the cracked place. The ankle fracture will stop for a while.
13) Usually oily skin with sweat and black face. In this case you can do one thing by mixing oatmeal and lemon juice together and apply it on the face for half an hour or a little more. Then wash your face with cold water. For those whose hands are very sweaty, to get rid of this problem, put the peel of the pumpkin on the hand for a while. Then you will see and your hands will not sweat.
14) To remove many old black stains on your back, mix flour and milk together and rub on the back for ten minutes, you can do it regularly for 2 weeks. Regular use of this mixture removes back stains.
15) If you have brown spots on your face, then to remove brown spots, apply ripe papaya on your face, leave some samu, then wash your face.
1. If there is black spot on the lips, wipe the lips by soaking cotton in raw milk. Doing this regularly will remove black spots on the lips.
2. Mixing tomato juice and milk together and applying it on the face will reduce sunburn.
3. Hands become very rough after washing dishes. For this, after washing the dishes, mix a few drops of lemon in milk and apply it on the hands. This will soften your hands.
4. To remove black spots on the elbows, rub the lemon peel well with a tin. The stain will go away and the elbow will be soft.
5. Acne can ruin your beauty. In this case, rub garlic clove on the acne. Acne will go away quickly.
. To get rid of ligamentation or black spots, mix potato, lemon and cucumber juice together and mix half a teaspoon of glycerin in it and apply it on the affected area.
. To stop hair loss, apply amla and shikakai oil on the scalp.
. Sweat on oily skin makes the face look black. In this case, mix oatmeal and lemon juice together and apply it on the face for half an hour. After half an hour, wash your face with cold water.
9. For those whose hands are very sweaty, to get rid of this problem, put the peel of the laurel on the hand for a while.
10. If you have a headache, eat a lot of fish. Fish oil is very effective in preventing headaches. Ginger can be eaten. It is especially effective in curing inflammation and pain.
11. Honey is effective in insomnia.
12. You can eat banana and ginger for stomach ailments. Ginger relieves morning sickness and nausea.
13. If you feel cold, eat garlic.
14. Cabbage is especially useful in ulcer problems. The food in it helps to heal gastric and duodenal ulcers.
15. Cabbage is effective in preventing breast cancer.
16. Apply ripe papaya paste on the face to remove brown spots on the face, then wash off.
16. To get rid of bad breath, eat two oranges regularly. After two months there will be no problem.
16. Mix equal amount of basil leaf juice and lemon juice together and apply it on the face regularly twice a day to get rid of any blemishes.
19. Apply honey, milk and besan paste on the face regularly to get rid of excess dryness. The wrinkles on the skin will be removed.
20. If the ankle is cracked, apply onion paste on this place.
21. To increase the radiance of the skin, chew 15 grams of mustard every day. In a very short time the blood will be purified and the skin will become radiant.
22. If any rash appears on the face, apply arahar dal bata paste on the rash. Leave it for a while and wash it off. There will be no stains.
23. Mix flour and milk together and rub on the back for ten minutes to remove black spots on the back. If you do it regularly, the stains on the back will go away.
24. There is an herbal look to bring instant beauty to the face. Mix half a teaspoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of honey and apply it on the face and throat. After fifteen minutes, rinse with cold water. It will keep your face moist.
25. Rub apple peel on hands and feet to keep the beauty of hands and feet intact. The hands and feet will look much whiter.
26. You can eat yogurt if you have a fever. You can also eat honey.
26. Eat tea to prevent stroke. Various studies have shown that regular consumption of tea can not accumulate fat in the arteries. As a result, the risk is reduced a lot.
26. Honey has many qualities. Honey is especially effective for various physical problems including numbness, sore throat, stress, anemia, osteoporosis and migraine.
29. Eat onions for asthma. It plays a positive role in preventing respiratory contractions.
30. Fibrous foods:
Put enough fibrous grains in the food list Breakfast cereals, especially cereals, include wheat, corn, fruit and yogurt. It instantly fills the stomach and also keeps the stomach clean, i.e. eliminates constipation But fruit means apples, not grapes Rather, when that fruit is available, it means eat seasonal fruit It also increases immunity
31. Everything the body needs:
The same type of food should not be eaten in any way every day So include a variety of vitamins, minerals and protein in your daily diet. Moreover, the quality of food is big, not the quantity of food For example, proteins provide quality energy without increasing body weight, which is essential for cells.
32. Fresh fruits and vegetables:
The daily diet should include legumes, beans, legumes, and plenty of fruit. As it helps in controlling sugar in the body, it also plays a role in preventing heart disease Cabbage, cauliflower helps to reduce the risk of cancer According to the World Health Organization, vegetables and fruits should be eaten several times a day People who eat more fruits and vegetables have a lower risk of asthma or allergies.
33. Say no to fast food:
Shop-made ‘fast food’ or ‘ready-made’ food should not be eaten at all They contain a lot of sugar and various harmful things Scientists say that fast food increases the risk of asthma in children by about 40 percent A study of children in 31 countries has revealed this information So you have to make a habit of eating healthy food from childhood
34. Food for the brain:
Sugars and glucose are needed for the development of the human brain It is found in various fruits, breads, sweet potatoes, noodles, fish-meat, nuts etc. So it is important to eat a small amount of different types of nuts regularly It contains the basic elements needed by the body It has been found that it is possible to stay away from heart disease by eating different types of nuts two or three days a week Egg yolk is also beneficial for the brain
35. Milk or milk products:
Milk should be kept in the food list every day However, nowadays many people cannot eat milk directly due to allergies In that case something else made of milk can be eaten Milk contains beneficial vitamins and minerals for the body That is why it is also called balanced food In addition, eating fish, meat or eggs two days a week is enough Marine fish contain omega three fats, which help prevent aging
36. No pair of ginger, garlic, onion:
Use as little oil as possible in cooking And if possible, it is better to use vegetable oil directly Just as plant foods are low in calories, they are also high in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Ginger, garlic and onion are used in Asian cuisine This onion, garlic, helps to prevent cancer And ginger kills bacteria and keeps the stomach clean
36. Drink more, salt-sugar less:
You should drink at least one to two liters of water every day However, it is not a sweet mixed drink, that is, not cola, fanta or something like that Oh yes, avoid salt and sugar to keep yourself healthy and beautiful, avoiding high blood pressure or diabetes. Note that in the case of sugar, it should be made naturally, that is, brown sugar and salt should contain iodine and fluoride.
36. Chew slowly:
There is a fear of overeating if you eat in a hurry It causes weight gain and it also interferes with digestion So chew food slowly It is half digested Moreover, understand what you are eating, why you are eating – eat by listening to it, that is, enjoy the food You will ‘feel’ exactly what you are eating, meaning your ‘performance’ will depend on what you eat. And the evidence of his appearance will be revealed
Walk 30 minutes to 1 hour every day In addition to the movement of hands and feet, it will also enjoy the open air, which plays a huge role in staying ‘fit’ It is better to have someone by your side while walking, otherwise walk alone for a while Come back and see how the body and the mind – both of which are in full swing! Walking or exercise also helps to increase the body’s resistance to disease
40. Carrots to increase sperm motility:
Researchers at Harvard University’s School of Public Health claim that carrots alone can increase the speed of sperm multiplied by several times. Along with carrots, lettuce and spinach can also increase the speed of sperm.
Vegetables like carrots, lettuce, spinach contain a kind of antioxidant called beta-carotene. According to researchers, this antioxidant can increase the speed of sperm towards the ovary by 7.5% to 8%.
Tomatoes, on the other hand, contain a type of protein called lycopene. This protein is responsible for the red color of tomatoes. Lycopene inhibits the production of abnormally shaped sperm.
1) If you have a headache, eat a lot of fish. Fish oil is very effective in preventing headaches. Ginger can be eaten. It is especially effective in curing inflammation and pain.
2) If you have a fever, you can eat yogurt. You can also eat honey.
3) Drink tea to prevent stroke. Various studies have shown that regular consumption of tea can not accumulate fat in the arteries. As a result, the risk is reduced a lot.
4) Honey is effective in insomnia.
5) Eat onions for asthma. It plays a positive role in preventing respiratory contractions.
6) You can eat banana, ginger for stomach ailments. Ginger relieves morning sickness and nausea.
6) If you feel cold, eat garlic.
6) Cabbage is effective in preventing breast cancer.
9) Cabbage is especially useful for ulcer problems. The food in it helps to heal gastric and duodenal ulcers.
10) Honey has many qualities. Honey is especially effective for various physical problems including numbness, sore throat, stress, anemia, osteoporosis and migraine.
• Always receive the phone in the left ear.
না Do not take medicine with cold water.
না Do not eat heavy meals after 5 pm (especially lunch).
• Drink more water in the morning,
Relatively low at night.
Do not lie down immediately after taking the medicine.
It is better not to receive the phone when the battery of the phone is a stain, because then the phone
Radiation is 1000 times stronger !!
Health Tips Third Episode
1. I wake up very early every morning for two or three km. Walk. It will keep the mind and soul fresh.
2. Be sure to wash your hands before eating and after using the toilet.
3. Whenever you eat food, chew it well and take it. The digestive system will be fine.
4. The main cause of obesity is eating oily and sweet foods. So eat less of such food.
5. Eat more green vegetables and fruits.
. Do most of the work on foot. This will exercise the leg muscles. If you don’t need it, go down the stairs without using the elevator.
. Waking up in the morning and drinking water on an empty stomach is very beneficial for the body.
. If you have a headache, eat a lot of fish. Fish oil is very effective in preventing headaches. Ginger can be eaten. It is especially effective in curing inflammation and pain.
9. Eat homemade food. There is no substitute for a variety of home-made salads or healthy foods to keep the body healthy. It is better to eat at home. However, it is not possible in many cases due to the busyness of work.
10. Eat onions for asthma. It plays a positive role in preventing the contraction of the airways. You can eat banana and ginger for stomach ailments. Ginger relieves morning sickness and nausea.
11. Honey has many qualities. Honey is especially effective for various physical problems including numbness, sore throat, stress, anemia, osteoporosis and migraine.
12. Ghee, buttermilk, margarine increase the risk of cancer. Instead of vegetable oil, olive oil reduces the risk of cancer.
13. Broccoli, spinach, carrots, tomatoes have a lot of anti-cancer ingredients. But this cancer-fighting ingredient is destroyed by heat. So it is better to play raw.
14. Take a bath before going to bed at night on a hot day, it will help you sleep better. Wear loose clothing at night. Every part of the body breathes through the pores. That’s why you should sleep in loose clothes before going to bed.
15. Get rid of breakfast as soon as possible. Studies have shown that breakfast helps the body’s metabolism. So if you get your breakfast within 1 hour of waking up.
16. Eat less sugar and more protein. Excess sugar helps to ruin the efficiency of breakfast. So make sure your breakfast is low in sugar. Also, instead of high-calorie foods in the morning, eat protein-rich foods such as eggs, bread, which will help maintain the health of your body.
16. You are more likely to gain weight if you eat fewer calorie foods. However, the body should take at least 350 calories.
16. Never eat foods in the morning that cause flatulence. Rather eat some nutritious food that is slowly digested and keeps you active throughout the day.
19. Don’t eat heavy meals (especially lunch) after 5 p.m.
20. Drink more water in the morning, less at night.
21. Do not take medicine with cold water.
22. Do not lie down immediately after taking the medicine.
23. Always receive the phone in the left ear. It is better not to receive the phone when the battery of the phone is a stain, because then the radiation of the phone is high.
24. Eat walnuts. Like chocolate, walnuts also contain a lot of copper which keeps the amount of melanin just right. In addition, there is a lot of vitamin E which is very important for beautiful skin and hair.
25. Take breaks. No matter how busy you are, you should close your eyes and rest for one or two minutes after working every hour. It clears the brain and keeps it moving.
26. Don’t lie in bed all day, and don’t work all day. Adequate rest should be taken in the work space.
26. Fish with omega 3 fatty acids has a high level of protein which is essential for your bones, hair and skin. In addition, marine fish play a role in the production of adequate and necessary hormones in the body.
26. Even if you have acidity or heartburn, you should eat small meals frequently. Eat less oily foods, fried foods and more spicy foods. There are benefits to not eating too much at once. Eat less water while eating. You need to drink more water between the two meals.
29. Pay special attention to physical exercise. Especially towards stretching and yoga. Because it increases the level of oxygen flow in the body.
30. Put vitamin-rich foods on the food list. Eat fruits and vegetables rich in moderate amounts of vitamins A and E regularly. Avoid fatty and oily foods, it can cause acne on your skin.
31. In case of loss of appetite and loss of appetite, peel 1-3 grams of ginger and grind it finely. And mix salt and a few drops of lemon juice with it and eat it once a day for 7-8 days.
32. Exclude all canned foods from the diet. Canned foods and frozen foods have made our lives easier, but it is slowly pushing our bodies to the brink of death.
33. Do not eat fruit without washing the national food. Do not eat sugarcane juice, lemon juice sold in the open in the street.
34. Never take sleeping pills if you have trouble sleeping due to shortness of breath.
35. Steam baths can easily get rid of harmful toxins in the body. However, after the steam bath, drink plenty of water to rehydrate the body. 36. Make it a habit to drink green tea instead of tea or coffee. Green tea’s antioxidants work to protect our bodies.
36. Do not stop eating if you have diarrhea or thin stools. Eat food saline. Eat more liquid food with it.
36. Carrots are carotene rich vegetables. It is better to give carrot juice to the baby from the age of six months. It is good for skin, hair and eyes. Carrots are very useful in respiratory infections, eye and skin infections.
39. People who suffer from asthma or diabetes should avoid damp environment as it may cause you special harm.
40. You spend a lot of time focusing on the computer or something. You can blink your eyes from time to time as this can make your eyes tired.
41. Take big breaths and release whenever you have time throughout the day. This will allow more oxygen to enter your body faster and help the body release tonnage by exhaling.
42. Avoid sleeping during the day. Try to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night.
43. It is better not to eat various salty foods and canned or processed foods, salted nuts, pickles, extra salty foods etc. Because if you play these, you will feel thirsty all day long.
44. Stay away from smoking and drinking. Try to stay away from smoking and drinking as much as possible. The main reason for the entry of various harmful toxins in the body is smoking and drinking.
45. The virus attacks when the body temperature drops so keep your body warm.
46. Do not keep your feet wet. When the feet get wet, wipe it off with a dry soft cloth. Clean your hands and feet by mixing it with Dettol water to avoid itchy red rash or various skin infections.
46. If you have a common cold-cough or fever, do not take antibiotics on your own.
46. Whether local or foreign, put berry fruits on your food list every day. Both of these ingredients are essential for healthy skin and hair. They increase the production of collagen, which slows down the aging process and helps maintain your youth.
49. Do not allow your baby to drink honey, sugar water, Egyptian water or water immediately after birth. Do not bathe the baby for the first three days after birth.
50. Sit up straight all the time. Do not sit in one place for long. Leave the chair and walk for 10 minutes.
1. Reduce the amount of sweets
Does your mind yearn for a little sweet mouth on the last leaf after dinner? I think if you do not have a little dessert, do not finish eating? Then do one thing instead of sweets at the end of dinner, put sweet-sweet nuts or seeds on the last leaf. It will reduce the amount of sweets in the body. There are also many who are chocolate lovers. Try not to eat chocolate directly, eat chocolate-covered nuts, chocolate dipped bananas, popcorn mixed with chocolate chips. Because remember one thing, sweet but high blood pressure, very bad for high cholesterol.
2. Make it a habit to sit properly
Many of us have to spend a lot of time in the office and shop because of work. In that case, it is seen that the sitting posture of many is not right. Many sit in the shape of the English ‘C’, crooked. Such sitting can cause problems in the lower back, neck and shoulders. As a result, adjust your sitting habits. In that case, imagine that you have a tail behind you. The result is that while sitting
To save the tail, lean forward slightly. This will reduce the pressure on your pelvis. The spine will expand and stay straight and healthy.
3. Give the alarm before going to bed at night
One thing to know, 7-8 hours of sleep all day but we must. But it can be seen that watching TV before going to bed, watching mobile, reading tiffin at school the next day, it is too late to go to bed due to various activities. As a result, the body does not get the necessary sleep. In that case, do one thing, if it is time for you to go to bed at 11 o’clock at night, then set the alarm clock at 10 o’clock 1 hour before that. The clock will tell you when to go to bed, then 1 hour before the TV, laptop, mobile off, go to bed at the right time after finishing the necessary work the next day. The body will sleep properly.
4. Walk one mile regularly
As a rule, walk at least one mile every day. Give up the habit of going to the destination by clicking on the car or vehicle. You know, if you walk at least a mile every day, your life will be longer. Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness. In some cases, you will be protected from certain types of cancer.
5. Reduce the amount of lunch
Many people sit down to eat lunch and do not understand exactly how much food they need to eat. Many people eat and breathe. Which is very harmful to the body. In that case, do one thing, before you sit down to eat, ask yourself how much you are hungry? Understand that and stop eating before your stomach is full. You will see that you are feeling much healthier and fitter.
. Exercise at least for a while
Allocate at least half an hour of exercise in between work per day. You can do that exercise in the morning, evening or in between work. Knowing yoga, any type of free-hand exercise will help you stay healthy for a long life.