Causes and symptoms of excessive white discharge:
1) Bacteria grow in the uterus. The uterus stays wet all the time, so bacteria can settle quickly.
2) Infectious sexually transmitted diseases.
3) In case of yeast infection.
4) Excessive white discharge causes back pain.
5) Odorless white discharge.
6) The lower abdomen is heavy
6) The body feels weak.
6) The bottom of the eye becomes a hole, the bottom of the eye becomes black.
10) Itching or burning in the uterus.
11) Stains on undergarments.
12) Dirt of the face is lost.
1) Never stay on an empty stomach for a long time.
2) In case of excessive uterine itching, the cervix should be washed well with salt in lukewarm water.
3) The cervix should always be kept clean and dry. Keep in mind that the more the infection occurs because the cervix is wet.
4) Sanitary napkins should be changed every 5 hours.
Diet for white discharge
1) Eat 2 teaspoons of sour yogurt every day.
2) Eating fried food should be eliminated completely.
3) Allergic foods should be avoided.
Change in life journey
1) At least 7-8 hours of sleep at night.
2) You can’t wake up at night.
3) Fast food should be avoided.
1) Cardamom seeds are very beneficial for girls. Eating cardamom every day has hormonal balance in the body. For white discharge, put 4/5 cardamom seeds in a glass every night. Get up in the morning and drink the water or you can use cardamom seeds in herbal tea.
2) When washing the cervix, mix 5 teaspoons of vinegar or apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of salt in water and wash, you will get relief.
3) Eating 1/2 clove of garlic every day will reduce white discharge.by
4) Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda in water and wash the cervix well